How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone [Tutorial 101]
Hi guys! Today, I am going to show you how to reverse image search on iPhone/iPad devices. Do not leave this page for you are about to find out a big trick to use on researching.
Reverse image search is the process of searching and scraping the web using an image or a photo. This tool is very helpful if you are a writer or researcher. Imagine, you just need to upload the picture and you’ll be able to find the information about it. No need to press your keyboard and type in the words, just upload and it’s on the go.
But do you know that you can use it even on your iPhone and iPad tablets? That’s very easy to do.
Recommended: How to Download IDM Crack and Use it For Free
How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone
As I told you, reverse image search is quite simple and straightforward. In addition to that, you do not need to download this tool because you can access it on your web browsers.
To do that, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection before uploading a photo to avoid any interruption.
- Next, access the reverse image search app on your browser.
- Then, click the Upload button.
- Locate and select the image you want to research and upload it.
- Once uploaded, the search engine will start to collect the data regarding the image and will show it to you afterward.
- That’s it! You can always use this tool whenever needed.
Researching the web using an image is a convenient way of looking for archived information. You can do this as long as you have an internet connection. So guys, if you have questions, please let us know in the comment box below. – Wyoming Outdoors Radio