How To Download Torrent File With IDM
What if your file or software can only be downloaded through a torrent client? And you really want that file as soon as possible? What can you do? Actually, there is a way to do that. The Internet Download Manager can do that for you and with an accelerated speed. Yes, we are serious. You can really download torrent file with IDM.
We all know that torrent files are downloadable only through torrent clients. But with IDM that is now possible as well. You can get your file or software with boosted speed. So it is possible that you get to download anything faster than usual. And if your IDM isn’t in full version yet, here’s how you can download IDM crack.
Download Torrent file with IDM
This will be a little bit complicated when you first learn the method. But once you tried, you will find that it is actually easy. It just some learning curve, that’s all. So without further ado, here is how you can download torrent file with IDM.
- First of all, you must have a ByteBx account. If you have not yet signed up to the platform, be sure to do it first. They offer 2.5 gigabytes of free storage for free users.
- Confirm your account through your email. Click on the link that they sent for you.
- Once you confirmed the signup, you will be redirected to their webpage with three options—Upload File, Upload URL, Upload Torrent.
- Choose Upload Torrent. Then “Choose File” to upload the torrent file that you want to use with IDM.
- As soon as the upload finishes, the site will download the file in just a few seconds. Impressive, right?
- You will then see a blue colored “Download” button. That download button will be IDM’s link to start to commence the boosted download speed.
- That’s it. You got your torrent file going through IDM.
Since you will only get 2.5GB of free storage, you will need to delete the file you uploaded to recycle the 2.5GB. Just don’t forget to remove the file from ByteBx once you are done with the download so you can upload other torrents as well.
Also, keep in mind that you will only be able to upload files that are below 2.5GB so that’s another limitation for you. Look out for the file sizes.
If you have queries and ideas you want to share with us, feel free to put it in the comment section below.